Thank You for the Great Reviews
I hope everyone and their family has been safe with all the crazy weather. Watch you back cleaning up the mess it has created. From your Middleton Chiropractor, Thank you so much for the great reviews. It is an absolute honor to read the reviews and I can’t thank you enough.
Tips to Heal Part 3
- All of us know how to lift however do not do it. Lift with you legs not your back.
- In some circumstances it is difficult to lift correctly. When removing bags from your car, bring them closer to you and lift. Get help if the object you are lifting is heavy.
- If you are lifting repetitively, take breaks, use equipment or use a low back brace, if necessary.
- It is recommended to replace your bed every 6 years unless you have a bed guaranteed for a longer time period.
- Sleep while maintaining your spinal curves. This may include sleeping with a lumbar roll under your back and pillow under your knees if on your back.
- When sleeping on your side, put a pillow between your knees.
- Do not sleep on your stomach.
- The mattress should be firm however soft enough to allow your hips and shoulders to depress.
- Your pillow should be firm to keep your head in a neutral position so your ear is not touching your shoulder when on your side and your chin is not touching your chest when on your back.
- Do not sleep on the couch arm rest.
- When getting up from a resting position, lie on your side, draw your knees up, swing your legs over the edge of the bed and push yourself up with your arms trying not to bend your waist. Do the reverse getting into bed.
To view other newsletters visit the links below.
Thank you for the referral of your family and friends.